If you need high-speed, highly flexible printers to increase the productivity of your business or small workgroup, the compact C531dn color printer from OKI is your ideal choice.
OKI C531dn Duplex Network A4 Colour Laser Printer
7 in stock
7 in stock
For small businesses and workgroups demanding superior quality at an affordable price, OKI brings you the C531dn Digital Color printer.
Network-ready, they combine fast printing speeds, incredible print quality, duplex (2-sided) printing standard, the ability to print on a wide variety of media, and the legendary reliability of OKI products, backed by industry-leading support.
HD Color Printing technology – This printer utilizes this unique OKI process for breathtaking output. HD Color Printing technology combines multi-level LED printheads and microfine toner for precise toner placement; deep, saturated colors; and fine detail on regular copy paper and glossy media.
Exceptional paper handling – The C531dn has a standard paper capacity of 350 sheets: a 250-sheet paper tray plus built-in 100-sheet multi-purpose tray for labels, envelopes, transparencies, and thicker media up to 80 lb. cover (220 gsm). It can print everything from 3″ x 5″ cards to banner-size sheets up to 8.5″ x 52″ 2.
It’s paper capacity expands to 880 sheets with an optional 530-sheet 2nd tray. Perfect for virtually any printing environment – The versatile C531dn works beautifully in the most popular operating system environments. It come with PCL® 6, PCL 5c and PostScript® 3™ emulations, for professional-looking text and graphics.
Digital Color printers from OKI deliver more than brilliant output at best-in-class speeds – The C531dn also offer a long list of features that can improve your image, profitability and peace of mind:
- Control the quality of your output
- Color Swatch Select the color swatches that match your target and simply use their RGB or CMYK values while creating your document to ensure matching colors.
- Customize a swatch by setting the Hue, Saturation and Lightness to target your custom color.
Color Correct Makes it easy to adjust colors commonly found in applications like Microsoft® Word, Excel® and PowerPoint®. It also lets you adjust the overall color of a print by controlling the lightness, darkness and contrast of images, and the intensity and lightness of the colors.
Control your printing costs
Print Job Accounting Software Enables tracking of color and mono printing costs, easy monitoring of printing activity, and greater control of printer usage. It generates reports for administrative, bill-back or cost-accounting purposes. User permissions can be assigned and are stored on the printer, so the system is totally secure.
An important feature of Print Job Accounting is the use of color printing restrictions. This lets you control and monitor color usage by defining who can print and what gets printed, making color printing costeffective. Decide who and what can print in color, in black & white or not at all. Access levels can be assigned by user name, application, file name and web sites. Once policies are configured, the printer determines how-or if-incoming jobs will print. All policies are password-protected for added security. Control your effect on the planet’s health The C531dn offers a number of environmentally friendly features, including:
- Duplex (2-sided) printing is standard on the C351dn.
- Use both sides of a sheet rather than two sheets.
- Saves paper-and is even more energy-efficient.
Automatic ECO Mode These printers optimize the print time for small jobs, using less energy. Same terrific output, faster throughput, lower power consumption. Everybody wins.
Deep Sleep Mode When left on for an extended period, the C531dn slip into this mode, which uses less than 1.5 watts of power. One-piece image drum This long-lasting, user replaceable consumable remains friendly to your budget while lowering the number of items to dispose of and store.
Energy Star® compliance With their lower power consumption-especially in Deep Sleep Mode – and standard duplexing, this printer meets the government’s standards for energy efficiency.
1 Published performance results based on laboratory testing on simplex sheet (1 side). Individual results may vary.
2 Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1.
3 Larger files may require additional memory.
4 Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
5 Requires optional connectors.
- Print Speed: C331dn – up to 23 ppm Color/25 ppm Mono; C531dn – up to 27 ppm Color/31 ppm Mono 1
- Time to First Page: C331dn – 9 sec. Color, 8.5 sec. Mono; C531dn – 8 sec. Color, 7.5 sec. Mono 1
- Processor: 532 MHz PowerPC CPU
- HD Color Printing Technology: Combines multilevel LED printheads and microfine toner for sharp detail and rich color depth
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Duty Cycle: C331dn – up to 45,000 pg./mo.; C531dn – up to 60,000 pg./mo.
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing: Standard Productivity Solutions
- Web-based Printer Management: PrintSuperVision and OkiLAN® Embedded Web Server
- PDF Direct Print: Receives and prints .pdf files (through version 1.7) without opening an application, enhancing productivity Security Solutions
- Encrypted Secure Printing (C531dn only)2: PIN/password-enabled; AES 256-bit encryption; Message Authentication Code (MAC)
- Network Security: IP address filtering, IPsec, MAC address filtering Cost Containment Solutions
- Print Job Accounting Software: Tracks color/mono pages by individual or department; allows control over color printing access and converts unauthorized color print jobs to black & white
- ECO Mode: Power-saving, performance-enhancing automatic engine speed adjustment on print jobs requiring 2 or fewer pages Color Management
- Utilities: Color Matching software and Color Correct from OKI
- Printer Languages: PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™; IBM® ProPrinter®, Epson® FX
- Operating Systems: Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP Home/XP Professional, Windows Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2003; Mac® OS X 10.5 and higher
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP – IPv4/v6, LPR, HTTP(IPP), DHCP, SNMPv1/v3, DNS, DDNS, UPnP, Bonjour®, WINS, SSL/TLS, SMTP, POP3, SNTP, WSDPrint; support for Netware® and AppleTalk®
- Network Interface: 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- Local Ports: High-speed USB v2.0
- Standard: C331dn – 128 MB; C531dn – 256 MB
- Maximum: C331dn – 640 MB; C531dn – 768 MB
- Memory Storage: Optional 16 GB SD Memory Card (C531dn only)
- Scalable: 86 PCL, 80 PostScript
- Bitmap: OCR-A, OCR-B; Line Printer
- Barcode: 11 + PDF417; USPS
- Paper Input: 350 sheets standard (250-sheet Main Tray + 100-sheet Multi-purpose Tray); 880 sheets max. with optional 530-sheet 2nd Paper Tray
- Multi-purpose Tray: 100 sheets – handles card stock, labels, envelopes (max. 10) and banners
- Paper Sizes (Min/Max): Main Tray from 4.1″ x 5.8″ to 8.5″ x 14″; Multi-purpose Tray from 3″ x 5″ to 8.5″ x 52″ banners3; Duplex/Optional 2nd Tray from 5.8″ x 8.3″ to 8.5″ x 14″
- Paper Weight: Main Tray/Optional 2nd Tray/Duplex 17 lb. bond – 65 lb. cover (64 – 176 gsm); Multi-purpose Tray 17 lb. bond – 80 lb. cover (75 – 220 gsm)
- Size (WxDxH): 16.1″ x 19.8″ x 9.5″ (410 mm x 504 mm x 242 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 48.5 lb. (22.0 kg)
- Power Consumption: Auto-Off <0.5W; Deep sleep mode <1.5W; Power Save <14W; Idle 90W; Typical – C331dn 480W, C531dn 540W; Peak 1170W
- ENERGY STAR® Compliance: Yes
- Acoustic Noise: Operating – 54 dBA or less; Standby – 37 dBA or less; Power Save – inaudible
- Toner Cartridges: Separate Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
- Image Drum: Single unit (CMYK) Approx. 20,000 pages
- Toner Cartridge Life: Both models – 3,000-pg. CMY, 3,500-pg. Black; C531dn only – High-Capacity 5,000-pg. CMYK4
- Image Drum Life: Approx. 20,000 pages5
- Printer: 3-Year Carry-In/Depot limited warranty6
- Digital LED Printheads: 5-Year limited warranty
1Published performance results based on laboratory testing of simplex (1-sided) print speed. Individual results may vary.
2Requires optional SD memory card.
3Optimal performance on larger files may require additional RAM.
4Based on ISO 19798, letter-size pages. 5,000-page High-Capacity toner for C531dn only. C331dn ships with 1,000-page and C531dn ships with 2,000-page “starter” cartridges (CMYK).
5Estimated life, based on 3 pages per job.