DESLOCK ENCRYPTION BY ESET: YOUR BEST CHOICE
- Simple and powerful encryption for organisations of all sizes
- Safely encrypt hard drives, removable media, files and email
- FIPS 140-2 Validated 256 bit AES encryption for assured security
- Hybrid-cloud based management server for full remote control of endpoint encryption keys and security policy
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, 8.1 including UEFI and GPT
Why DESlock Encryption
How DESlock Encryption can help your business
- Meet data security obligations by easily enforcing encryption policies while keeping productivity high.
- Companies large and small benefit with low help-desk overhead and short deployment cycles.
- No other product can match DESlock Encryption for flexibility and ease of use.
- The client side requires minimal user interaction, improving compliance and the security of your company data from a single MSI package.
- The server side makes it easy to manage users and workstations and extend the protection of your company beyond the perimeter of your network.
Client & Server Side
The GDPR: Encryption as a solution
Do you do business in the European Union? The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force in May 2018, and introduces significant new penalties for organizations that fail to protect their users’ data adequately. One proven solution for data protection is encryption.
- DESlock Encryption by ESET makes encryption of data on hard drives, portable devices and sent via email easy, helping you comply with the GDPR.
- ESET offers online resources, webinars and a compliance checker that you can access for free.
- ESET’s GDPR guide explains key points of the new law, and how to begin preparing now.
Get in Touch
Do you have a question or simply want some IT advice for your business. Just fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.