Join our Team
Helpdesk Support Engineer
- Remote IT Support to the IT.ie client portfolio.
- Day to day ticket resolutions.
- New Client/Markets onboarding.
- Ticket queue management ensuring tickets are assigned and tracked to closure in an efficient and effective manner.
- Continuous Improvement to internal processes.
- Ensure SLA’s are strictly adhered to.
- Account Management.
- Project/Job Scheduling.
- Have a recognised qualification not less than Level 6 on the National Vocational Qualifications Framework, or recognised equivalent, or a postgraduate degree not less than Level 9 on the National Vocational Qualifications Framework, or recognised equivalent;
- Have a valid work permit to work in Ireland (if required) .
- Have graduated within the last four years.
- Natural problem solving ability and technical acumen.
- Active Directory administration
- Office 365/Azure administration
- Knowledge of or experience in SonicWALL firewall or equivalent
- Knowledge of or experience in printer installation and troubleshooting
- Experience with business domains
- DHCP and DNS knowledge
- Experience in VOIP (Voice over IP) solutions
- Server administrator 2012/2016/2019