Click on the button to sign the e-Mandate
What are the Benefits of Direct Debit?
- Cost saving – Direct Debit can save customers any charges incurred by missing a payment as the method is automated.
- Time saving – Direct Debit payments save time by cutting out an administrative task.
- Certainty – Direct Debit gives you peace of mind knowing your payments will be made on time each month. You’ll also know exactly when your payments will happen
- Improves your financial management – Direct Debit payment helps you to better manage your cash flow allowing you to stay one step ahead when it comes to your expenses.
- Secure – robust technological security measures ensure all transactions are handled in the most professional and secure environment.
- Trusted method of payment – Direct Debit is a credible method of payment that is recognised and trusted.