*Unlimited IT Support FREE for 2 Months
Trusted by 100's of businesses nationwide
Switching is easy. Get in touch and we'll tell you how or simply reach out and ask us a question.
*First 2 months free is subject to a minimum 6 months contract . Thereafter, you revert to a rolling 30 day contract.
Switch in 4 Easy Steps
Switching is as easy as changing your telephone provider and you can do it in four easy steps.
We can perform a site survey or even provide you with indicative pricing over the phone.
We’ll send out an IT Support Proposal for review within 24 hours.
When you switch to IT.ie as your dedicated IT Service provider, we follow a strict documented onboarding process.
What you can expect from us.
Unlimited IT Support
Your IT Support Package is paid monthly just like a regular utility bill. No large upfront payments or annual commitments. You can cancel anytime with jusr 30 days notice.
Rapid Response Field Support Team
When you need onsite support we deploy in minutes, not days
Trained & Certified
We take Training Seriously. Both the in-house & field team regularly attend partner-driven training & offsite courses. This ensures that our team is always fully up-to-date and certified to support our clients
We follow a fully documented onboarding process that is all wrapped up into a single support ticket. Our core belief puts the client first. The number 1 rule at IT.ie is simple; If a client is experiencing downtime they take priority over everything else we are doing.
- You don’t want to sign a long-term agreement: We don’t tie you down with long term contracts. Our Managed IT Support Services contracts are month-to-month meaning that you are only required to give us 30 days’ notice, should you wish to cease with our services. The current Free IT Support offer is pursuant to the signing of a 6-month contract; however, this reverts to a 30-day rolling contact after the initial period.
- You’re fed up with poor customer service: Our relationships with our clients are of paramount importance to us. Our success is linked to that of our clients and therefore we cannot exist without them. Our main priority is to earn the unambiguous trust of each of our clients.
- You have to wait ages for an engineer to visit your business premises: If you require assistance on site, we deploy our engineers in minutes, not days. We work for you and are ready to respond, when and where you need us.
- Your IT company let you down when you needed them most: Downtime is one of the most serious IT issues a client can experience. If your systems are down, you take priority over everything else we are doing. At this point, getting your systems back up and running is our only goal.
- Your IT company lacks knowledge: You need to be confident that your IT Support provider has the requisite skills and training to effectively manage your IT systems. We take training seriously. Both the in-house & field team regularly attend partner-driven training & offsite courses so as to ensure they are fully up to date and certified to provide you with the best possible customer experience.
Reasons to Switch checklist.
Many make the mistake of sticking with service providers simply because it’s “better the devil you know”.
There can be a lot to consider when you’re thinking of switching from one IT Support provider to another and it can seem like a daunting process. However, it doesn’t have to be. While there may be a little more involved, Switching IT Support providers is largely no different than switching to any other utility provider.
- Check your contract. Before you switch you will need to check the contract with your current provider. It is likely that you will be required to give a notice period before you can end the contract.
- Be clear about your reasons for switching. You place a lot of trust in your IT Support provider, so you need to ask where the current provider let you down. Is it one or several of the reasons listed above?
- Create a comprehensive list of your IT assets. As your new provider, we can help you with this and will likely send a representative to your business premises to record your IT assets, however, it will speed up the process if you have a list ready from the start.
- Know your login details. Your current provider will have this, and it is suggested that you ask for a complete up to date list of all usernames and passwords before you give your current provider a termination notice. Disgruntled providers have been known to delay the handover of this vital document once notification of termination has been received.
Steps To Help You Prepare checklist.
Just How Easy Is It To Switch IT Providers?
There was a time when the logistics of changing IT Support providers would fill most business owners with dread. Downtime during the transition was a real worry that resulted in many businesses sticking with inefficient IT Support providers. Switching IT Support providers is no different than switching any other utility and should be no more difficult. Your current provider certainly won’t want to lose you as a client but should be professional enough to allow for the seamless transition to another provider. Most communications from here on in should now be carried out between your old and new provider with little interaction required from you. Many businesses have switched to IT.ie which has enabled us to develop a seamless onboarding process, utilising tools, strong documentation and cloud architecture for a hassle-free migration.
Just some of our Managed Services
We also provide a host of other services and solutions including Microsoft 365, Interactive boardroom solutions, CRM, Device Encryption, ICT Sales and more…