IT as a Service
IT as a Service Explained
IT as a Service (ITaaS) is a technology-delivery method that treats IT (information technology) as a commodity or vital business utility, providing your business with exactly the amount of hardware , software and support that it needs for an agreed-on monthly fee. In this context, IT encompasses all of the technologies for creating, storing, exchanging, and using business data. IT as a Service is a subscription based model of Managed IT that requires little or no upfront capital investment on the part of the client.
We won’t try to sell you something that you don’t need. A senior IT.ie representative calls to to your place of business to discuss your requirements. This is followed by a simple to understand proposal that outlines what you require and only what you require, to ensure your IT infrastructure efficient, effective, secure and ready for the future.
Helping you to grow your business by reinventing how IT is delivered.
Disadvantages of Break-Fix IT Support
- The break-ﬁx IT support provider has no incentive to make your network as stable as possible.
- They make money every time you have a problem.
- They don’t invest in network management tools because there is no incentive for them to do so.
- You don’t beneﬁt from the latest network management and automation systems.
- It’s often a “best effort” service – response times are variable and guarantees are seldom made.
- If the break-ﬁx IT support provider works slowly, they make more money.
- If they attend to the same problem more than once, you get double-billed for it.
- Your greatest IT disasters are their most proﬁtable jobs. There is no win-win scenario when it comes to break-ﬁx IT support
Advantages of IT as a Service
- Easy manageable monthly billing
- There is no limit to the number of hours you can use.
- We are incentivized to keep your network as stable as possible!
- We do all of the proactive maintenance we can to achieve optimal network stability.
- In order to achieve that, we’ve made signiﬁcant investment in the latest network management systems.
- You enjoy the beneﬁts of enterprise-level automation and monitoring systems.
- From a GDPR Point of view, the responsibility on maintaining your network falls to us… and not staff within your company to maintain and update HW/SW as well as firmware/Security packs and generating reports when needed in order to comply.
- Our response times are backed by a comprehensive SLA.
Our Subscription Services
Some of our clients
What Our Clients Have to Say
Some Of Our Partners
Get in Touch
Do you have a question or simply want some IT advice for your business. Just fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.