Managed IT Services
IT.ie has been operating for 15+ years and is a leading Managed IT Services Provider based in Dublin. Our Managed IT Services include IT Support, IT Consultancy, Data Backup, IT Security, Network Support and a wide range of IT Solutions including Microsoft Office 365, VoIP Solutions for Business and AI powered CRM solutions. We also own and operate office365.ie and remotesupport.ie. Our Managed IT Services and Solutions are tailored to meet the demands of the modern business and designed to maximise your IT infrastructure, now and into the future. IT.ie is proud to be chosen as the Managed Service Provider (MSP) for 100’s of businesses across Dublin and nationwide.
What are Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services is a term used to describe a new model of IT management. What differentiates Managed IT Services from traditional IT support is that the responsibility and risk associated with managing your IT systems shifts to the Managed Services Provider (MSP). Traditionally, your IT support company worked a lot like a tradesman – you call them when something was broken. They send somebody to look at the problem. He or she would troubleshoot the fault and send you an invoice afterwards for the time spent resolving the issue. The emphasis is on reacting to problems that have already occurred. The IT support provider’s service is judged by how quickly they can attend to a problem. But, by the time you are aware of a problem, it’s already too late. Data is lost, downtime is incurred, productivity is reduced, etc..
Disadvantages of Break-Fix IT Support
- The break-ﬁx IT support provider has no incentive to make your network as stable as possible.
- They make money every time you have a problem.
- They don’t invest in network management tools because there is no incentive for them to do so.
- You don’t beneﬁt from the latest network management and automation systems.
- It’s often a “best effort” service – response times are variable and guarantees are seldom made.
- If the break-ﬁx IT support provider works slowly, they make more money.
- If they attend to the same problem more than once, you get double-billed for it.
- Your greatest IT disasters are their most proﬁtable jobs. There is no win-win scenario when it comes to break-ﬁx IT support
Advantages of Managed IT Services
Unlike the old “break-ﬁx” IT Support model, our Managed Services align the interest of the service provider with those of the client – namely you. Both parties desire for the client’s network to be absolutely stable – because they both lose money when anything goes wrong. In the event of downtime, you lose productivity, while we lose our most precious resource – technical support time. As a result of this alignment, we are incentivized to work harder and smarter to ensure that your network remains 100% stable.
- You pay a ﬁxed monthly fee for us to keep your network up and running, no matter what.
- There is no limit to the number of hours you can use.
- We are incentivized to keep your network as stable as possible!
- We do all of the proactive maintenance we can to achieve optimal network stability.
- In order to achieve that, we’ve made signiﬁcant investment in the latest network management systems.
- You enjoy the beneﬁts of enterprise-level automation and monitoring systems.
- From a GDPR Point of view, the responsibility on maintaining your network falls to us… and not staff within your company to maintain and update HW/SW as well as firmware/Security packs and generating reports when needed in order to comply.
- Our response times are backed by a comprehensive SLA.
Don't take our word for it
Some of Our IT Services
Get in Touch
Do you have a question or simply want some IT advice for your business. Just fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.