AI-based Email Security for Office 365
Data-rich applications like OneDrive and SharePoint have made Microsoft 365 the most lucrative target for cybercriminals. Vade Secure for Microsoft 365 is the only native email security solution for Microsoft 365, combining powerful, AI-based threat detection and remediation with simple, set-it-and-forget-it configuration for MSPs.
Data breaches are increasing.
What's the common thread?
The greatest threat to your organisation is sitting in your inbox. Email is the number one threat vector and a major weak link in your IT security. What’s worse is that cybercriminals are using email to target the weakest link in an organisation’s security chain: humans
Because of its dominant share of the cloud email market,
Office 365 is an irresistible target for cybercriminals.
With just one email attack, they can penetrate the entire Office 365
suite along with other corporate systems and data,
wreaking significant financial and reputational damage.
The key to protecting your Office 365 environment is by taking
a layered security approach.
While Office 365’s native security features catch
most mass spam waves and known threats,
they don’t provide sufficient protection against
advanced phishing and spear phishing attacks,
as well as unknown, polymorphic malware.
Phishers’ Favorites 2020 - Year in Review
Key takeaways from the Phishers’ Favorites 2020 Year in Review:
- Microsoft is the #1 impersonated brand.
- COVID-19-themed attacks drove increases in phishing in Q2 and Q3.
- Cloud services overtook financial services as the most impersonated industry.
- E-commerce phishing topped social media phishing.
- Emotet malware drove mass Microsoft phishing in Q3.
- Hackers exploited popular current events to manipulate users.
Download the eBook below
Native, Fully Integrated Solution for Office 365 to protect your emails
Vade Secure for Office 365 with IT.ie is the only email filtering solution that is fully integrated into Office 365, offering a native user experience and best-in-class protection powered by artificial intelligence.
Unlike cloud email security products that require you to update your MX record, reroute your email flow, and ultimately disable Office 365 security features, Vade Secure integrates seamlessly with Office 365 via an API-based architecture, with no disruption to your email flow. The solution performs passive analysis on a copy of each message, taking action in real time based on the verdict from its filtering engine. As a result, you’re able to augment Office 365 security features like EOP, rather than displace them.
- Instant Deployment – Get up and running in just a few clicks, with no MX record changes. Simply authorize Vade Secure to access your email flow and configure your filtering policies.
- Native User Experience – Vade Secure for Office 365 is fully transparent, allowing end users to continue using the familiar Office 365 interface, without a separate quarantine.
- Insider Threat Protection – Vade Secure scans your entire email flow, including internal messages, to protect against attacks originating within the organization.
- Scalability and Security – Because Vade Secure for Office 365 is hosted on Microsoft Azure, you’ll benefit from the cloud platform’s scalability and added security capabilities.
How to Detect a Phishing Email
With so much of your time being spent in your inbox, it’s not surprising that this is where cybercriminals are increasingly targeting their victims. Your email is “The Number One Threat Vector” and Phishing emails are proving highly successful for cyber-criminals. The content for this post is courtesy of our partners at VadeSecure. Here you will learn how to detect a phishing email after which you should take the test to see if you can detect a phishing email. To find out how you can protect your inbox, please visit our Managed Email Security page by clicking on the button below.
AI-based Threat Detection
Vade Secure for Microsoft 365 blocks advanced attacks from the first email thanks to machine learning models that perform real-time behavioral analysis of the entire email, including any URLs and attachments. Leveraging data from more than 1 billion mailboxes, our AI-based threat detection stops threats before, during, and even after attacks.
- Multi-faceted Anti-Phishing – Performs a real-time, multi-layered behavioural analysis of the email and URL, following any redirections to determine whether the final page is fraudulent. Machine learning models analyse 47 features of the email and URL for malicious behaviours, while computer vision algorithms scan for modified logos, QR codes, and other images commonly used in phishing attacks.
- Banner-Based Anti-Spear Phishing – Unsupervised anomaly detection and natural language processing scan for patterns, anomalies, and behaviours common in spear-phishing emails. If spear phishing is suspected, a customizable banner is displayed within the email alerting the user.
- Behavioural-Based Anti-Malware – Performs comprehensive analysis of the origin, content, and context of emails and attachments to identify unknown, polymorphic malware-without the long delays required by sandboxing technologies.
- Auto and One-click Remediation: Vade Secure augments threat detection with post-delivery threat remediation. With a real-time view of global threats, the engine is continuously learning and will automatically remove any threats from user inboxes. Admins can also manually remediate messages with one click.
- Vade Threat Coach™– Delivers automated, adaptive training to course-correct when a user opens a phishing email or clicks on a phishing link. Featuring gamified phishing training that is adapted to the brand impersonated in the phishing email, Threat Coach fills the gaps in structured training with complementary, on-the-fly learning content that reinforces best practices.
We'd love to hear from you
If you would like to talk to us or just have a question about one of our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll get right back to you.