Managed Disaster Recovery Services for you
Managed – Monitored – Always Available
IT.ie are delighted to announce a partnership with leading business data protection provider Datastring. Together we design, configure and manage every aspect of your cloud backup or disaster recovery solution.
Instant recovery when you need it
As a business, you are vigilant about protecting data. Backup should be, and probably is a top priority. Up to recently having a regular offsite copy of your data was probably sufficient to meet your needs. However, like most businesses your business has become heavily reliant on the availability of your IT systems. As a result traditional cloud backup and restore methods may no longer be sufficient.
In the event of a disaster you need:
- Push-button failover to onsite DR appliance or to the cloud DR environment
- All-in-one solution that combines data backup and disaster recovery capabilities
- Continuous, application-aware snapshots of entire server environment, physical or virtual.
Eliminating costly downtime for your business and get back up and running quickly with our experts by your side.
What to expect from datastring DRaaS
Datastring DR is a managed and secure DRaaS solution which provides the added capability to failover your physical and virtual server to the datastring onsite hardware or to our virtual DR cloud.
- Fully managed and monitored
- No hidden declaration fees, application add-on fees, bandwidth fees, failover fees, testing fees or support fees
- Fully documented step-by-step recovery plan for servers, including precise restore instructions
- 24/7 Support – including customer training for all processes to ensure clarity of roles and responsibilities during a crisis
- Anytime testing for onsite DR environment. Bi-Annual testing for cloud environment
- Global deduplication and compression of all storage
- Certified approved Datacentres in US, UK & Ireland
- Integrated, application-aware modules for Exchange and SQL
- Military-grade encryption ensures data is secure at all times
Get in Touch
Do you have a question about DraaS or simply want some IT advice for your business. Just fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.